Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Amazing Tocino Challenge!

Yes, you heard it right. Challenge.I now challenge my amateur cooking skills to greater heights. Ambitious kasi ako.


I will cook. You give the ingredients. Mala-Iron Chef! Here are the mechanics.



1. Sa comments section, write any ingredient (must be edible-ofcourse). It can be anything under the sun! Pero you must see to it na meron 'to sa Supermarket ah! 'Wag naman masyadong effort sa ingredients pa lang.

2. Randomly (through random.org), I will pick 3 ingredients na gagamitin ko. This draw will be at 12:01am of the 8th day since it was posted. Basically, a week after.

3. Then, gagamitin ko lahat ng ingredients na 'to, together with some basic ingredients (garlic etc.) to create a masterpiece! :)

4. Whatever the result, I will post it here as soon as makapagluto na ko! :)



 Clear? Kahit anong ingredient ah! Basta nakakain! :) Let the challenge begin...
Mox

No comments:

Post a Comment